Minnesota man dies of electrocution
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:59 AM
Ryan Svor of Carlos, Minn. died as a result of high voltage electrocution near Bluffton Saturday, according to the Winneshiek County Sheriff's Department.
Svor was working for Highline Construction Inc. of Payne, Minn., which was contracted by the Rural Electric Cooperative to replace highlines and power poles, when he sustained fatal injuries.
The Sheriff's Department, Winneshiek County ambulance and Gundersen's MedLink Air emergency helicopter responded to scene. The helicopter landed in a nearby field on the John Schnitzler farm south of Bluffton.