May 23, 2016
Search only accepts letters and numbers.
Farm & Business
Arts & Leisure
Lifestyles / Arts & Leisure
Decorah & Area Events
Echoes of the Past
Submit an Ad
Wellington Place -
- Wellington Place is in need of two full-time Nurse Aides. These positions have upgraded wage and differential packages. If you are a caring dependable individual that is passionate about caring for the elderly, Wellington Place might be the fit for you. We are a 5 star facility that strives for the best. To schedule an interview please contact: Wellington Place, 2479 River Road, Decorah • 563-382-9691
- Anyone over 18 may inquire. 20-30 hours per week. Must be available anytime the store is open - 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Duties include: customer interaction, wrapping meat, some cutting, cleaning. Majority of work hours will be 1-7 p.m. If this will work for you stop at the Meat Counter Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to apply. Quillin's Food Center, 915 Short Street, Decorah, 563-382-8791.
Part Time Help Wanted:
. Apply at Quillin's Food Center, Service Counter, 915 Short Street, Decorah • 563- 382-8791
ROUTE SERVICE/SALES TECHNICIAN
- Are you a dynamic, energetic and motivated person who can work independently and with a team? Does the idea of managing your own territory and growing business while providing essential services to our commercial and residential customers every month interest you? Do you have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, no criminal record and are ready to work on one of the top service teams in the upper Midwest? Working out of your home, you will be servicing the Decorah area. The Route Service/Sales Technician is provided a company truck, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including vacation, sick time, medical insurance and a 401k retirement plan. Experience is not required we will train the right person and provide them with all the tools required for a successful career. Four weeks paid training in Minnesota. To apply go to: http://www.plunketts.net/employment/open-positions. Plunkett's Pest Control. Drug screen, background check, pre-employment physical and acceptable driving record to qualify. EOE
Lake County Dairy, Ramona, SD Needs 4 temporary (06/15/16-04/15/17) FARMWORKERS - Set, operate & maintain equip. to plant, harvest & haul crops. Fix, repair & maintain facility, feedlot structures & fences. Sort, work & move cattle. Operate & maintain manure pumping and hauling equipment. Pump/ haul manure into fields. Care for cattle, medicate & treat sickness. General farm duties & maintenance work. 6 months exp. $13.80p/h. Applicants may be offered higher than the advertised wage rate due to experience or merit. Hours above 40 per week may be offered, but are not guaranteed. Free tools, transport & housing if not within reasonable transport to jobsite. 3/4ths guaranteed. Transport & subsistence expenses to worksite paid at 50% of the contract. Apply at the nearest SD Job service office, phone: 605-256-
Healthcare Services Group Inc. located at Mabel Healthcare Center is now accepting applications for
. Hours available range from 29-35 hours a week, including every other weekend rotation. Applicants must be able to pass a state background check and must be over the age of 18 to apply. Please apply at the facility with Beverly Williams. Facility is located at 115 N. Lyndale Avenue, Mabel, MN 55954.
. High Compensation Potential. Fortè Product Solutions, a Midwest rotational molding company and proud leader in the industry, is looking for motivated sales individuals for immediate hire. Forte is a custom OEM and Proprietary products supplier to many industries and has a very impressive customer/industry clientele list. Many opportunities reside with current and potential customers. Fortè is seeking individuals with entrepreneurial skills who have experience in Rotomolding. Normal qualifications to include but not limited to selling, negotiating and relationship building. Sales work will be supported by an outstanding team of Customer Service, Quality, Engineering and top Management. Fortè offers an aggressive compensation agreement commensurate with experience and will include a commission based package. All inquiries and resumes are to be sent to Kim Reeves, firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN WANTED
: East Side Body is a leader in the auto body repair industry. Consider working for a company well respected in vehicle repair. Competitive pay and benefits. Team environment with ongoing training. To qualify you must have an excellent attendance record, have previous auto body experience and good mechanical ability. Apply now! Call 563-382-4829 or stop in at 802 Sumner St., Decorah, IA.
Decorah School has the following positions available for the 2016-2017 school year:
Special Education Teacher Strategist I
Full Time Custodian
2nd Shift (approx. 1:00-10:00 p.m.);
Assistant Boys’ Basketball Coach;
Part Time Food Service Positions
. Send letter of application and resume to Supt. Michael Haluska, 510 Winnebago Street, Decorah, IA 52101-1842 by May 27, 2016.
- City of Decorah Civil Service test administered on June 18, 2016, to fill vacancy. Minimum qualifications: 60 college semester credits or certified Peace Office. Position subject to post-offer physical exam including drug testing. Salary: $43,680 - $52,146 Applications available by calling (563) 382-3667 or www.decorahia.org - Follow links to Police Dept. & Employment Application. Deadline: 5 p.m. June 3, 2016. EEO, Veteran, Disabled
- Head Start Program. Part-time position (30 hrs/week during school year) in Decorah. Assist Teacher in providing safe, secure and nurturing educational environment to 3-5 year olds. Assist children to gain awareness, skills and confidence necessary to succeed. Requirements include High School Diploma or GED with experience in preschool teaching. Must obtain CDA in 2 years. Position to begin in August 2016. For application and job description, visit www.neicac.org. To request applications to be mailed, email email@example.com or call 563-387-4911. Completed applications must be submitted no later than 6/8/16. *Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal history check. NEICAC is an EOE. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities. NORTHEAST IOWA COMMUNITY ACTION CORPORATION
Bauer Farms Partnership, Mina, SD Needs 2 Temporary (5/31/16-01/05/17)
- Set, operate & maintain equip. to plant, harvest & haul crops. Cut, bale & transport hay. General farm maintenance duties: picking rocks, servicing equip., maintaining farm structures & basic welding. 3 months exp. Driver’s license in 30 days. $13.80p/h. Applicants may be offered higher than the advertised wage rate due to experience or merit. Hours above 40 per week may be offered, but are not guaranteed. Free tools, transport & housing if not within reasonable transport to jobsite. 3/4ths guaranteed. Transport & subsistence expenses to worksite paid at 50% of the contract. Apply at the nearest SD Job Service office, phone: 605.626.2340, refer to job order #1741644
At the Oneota Co-op, we are dedicated to great service, strong community ties with our local producers, partners, and member/owners, and cooperation. We are a dynamic team that delivers high-quality, local, organic and natural food. Now hiring:
CAFE COUNTER STAFF
CAFE CLOSING COOK
CAFE CREATIVE LUNCH COOK
(Part Time); CASHIER II (Part Time & Full Time);
(FULL TIME). • paid time off (PTO) • quarterly bonus potential • 10% discount (0-19.99 hrs/week) • 20% discount (20+ hrs/week) • retirement benefits. ONEOTA COMMUNITY FOOD COOPERATIVE, 312 West Water Street, Decorah, IA 52101 • 563-382-4666 • www.oneotacoop.com • Mon-Sat 8 - 8:30 • Sun 10 - 7
TriMark® New Hampton, Iowa • TriMark Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of enclosure hardware, is currently accepting applications for the following FULL-TIME positions.
MACHINING A OPERATOR (BRAKE/LASER)
(3rd Shift) To set up and operate CNC Brake Press and Laser and related equipment and review specifications for the particular order to be run. Make machine, tooling and program adjustments to equipment as necessary to facilitate production and quality standards.
(Shift to be determined) To locate and stage inventory as required for production. To move material from one department to another in order to meet operational flow or locate into inventory when required. To locate and do physical count of parts as a basis for maintaining accurate inventory levels.
CHROME PARTS HANGER
(Shift to be determined) Loads and unloads parts on the appropriate racks for chrome plating and transports parts to and from the plating area as required.
FINISHER A OPERATOR
(Shift to be determined) Ability to set up and operate manual, automatic and robotic buffing machines in the timely production of finished parts.
DIE CAST B OPERATOR
(Shift to be determined) Ability to set up and operate hydraulic trim presses and make adjustments. Assists with the set up of die cast machines. TriMark Corporation offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package. An application must be completed for each position you are interested in. For consideration, ensure that your application is completed in its entirety and includes full work history. Please refer to our website, www.trimarkcorp.com to submit applications electronically. Applicants for employment will be required to undergo a physical examination and/or drug screen test as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Iowa Community College -
BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS BOOKKEEPER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Full-time position at the Calmar Campus. Serves the Business and Community Solutions (BCS) division of NICC. Compute, classify, and record numerical data and run reports to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Qualifications: Associate degree strongly preferred. Must possess initiative and leadership qualifications. Extensive computer training and/or experience in word processing, data base, spreadsheet, and desktop publishing required. Hours for this Monday-Friday position is 10:00 am -6:00 pm. Please access https://nicc.peopleadmin.com to complete the application online and further information. For more information about NICC and this and other position openings visit the NICC website at www.nicc.edu or Human Resources Office, Northeast Iowa Community College, P.O. Box 400, Calmar, IA 52132; 563-562-3263, ext. 402 or 800-728-2256, ext. 402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. NICC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Our app is now available!