An image.
October 31, 2014
 
Browse AdsSubmit an AdSearch AdsItems Wanted
Pageof 1
1 classifieds

FARM REAL ESTATE FOR SALE: The Kenneth and Aileen Huinker Farm located at 1515 220th Ave, Calmar, Iowa, consisting of approximately 230 acres is for sale.  The average CSR is 71.34 and the average CSR (2) is 73.52 for the 213.66 tillable acres and is legally described as follows:
The Southwest quarter of the Southwest quarter of Section 5; the Northwest quarter of the Southeast quarter, the Northeast quarter of the Southeast quarter and the Southeast quarter of the Southeast quarter of Section 6; the Northeast quarter of the Northeast quarter of Section 7; and the Northwest quarter of the Northwest quarter, except the Southeast .55 acres of Section 8; all in Township 96 North, Range 8 West of the 5th P.M. in Winneshiek County, Iowa.
The current farm lease has been timely terminated.
The farm building site consists of a residence with attached garage, a 50’ x 126’ machine shed containing a 50’ x 40’ insulated shop, a 36’ x 80’ machine shed, and a barn. The farm will be sold as separate parcels. The informational packets will set forth the parcels.
If the residence and building site is sold separately from the balance of the tillable acres, the sale of all real estate will contain restrictive covenants regarding livestock confinement facilities.
The property shall be shown by appointment only by contacting Darla Ellickson, telephone number (563) 382-2295.  For informational packets and any questions you may have, please contact Attorney Lee E. Wilmarth at (563) 382-2959.
Written bids shall be submitted to:
Anderson, Wilmarth, Van Der Maaten, Belay, Fretheim & Zahasky Law Office, 212 Winnebago Street, P.O. Box 450, Decorah, IA  52101-0450 on or before November 26, 2014, by 4:00 p.m.  All parties submitting a written bid shall do so according to the bid form and will be given an opportunity to submit a higher bid at auction on December 6, 2014, at 10:30 a.m., in the basement of the Farm Bureau Building at 214 Winnebago Street, Decorah, Iowa.  
The successful bidder(s) will be required to pay 10% of the total purchase price on the day of sale.  The balance due will be paid 40% on December 29, 2014, and 50% on January 5, 2015. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.