FARM REAL ESTATE FOR SALE: Michael and Kimberly Boyum are offering for sale approximately 47 assessable acres, more or less, including approximately 4 acres of CRP with contracts expiring in 2017 and 2023, commonly known as the Solheim Bottom. The average CSR (2) is 85.3 and is legally described as follows:
A portion of Parcel B located in the Northwest Quarter of Section 12, Township 95 North, Range 8 West of the 5th P.M., Fayette County, Iowa.
There is no current farm lease for the 2015 crop year. The property shall be shown by appointment only by contacting Michael Boyum, by cell number (563) 419-7827 or home telephone number (563) 567-8347. For informational packets and any questions you may have, please contact Attorney Lee E. Wilmarth at (563) 382-2959.
Written bids shall be submitted to:
Anderson, Wilmarth, Van Der Maaten, Belay & Fretheim Law Office, 212 Winnebago Street, P.O. Box 450, Decorah, IA 52101-0450.
on or before November 5, 2014, at 4:00 p.m. All parties submitting a written bid will be given an opportunity to submit a higher bid on November 12, 2014, at 1:30 p.m., at the Anderson, Wilmarth, Van Der Maaten, Belay & Fretheim Law Office, 212 Winnebago Street, Decorah, Iowa.
The successful bidder(s) will be required to pay 10% of the total purchase price on the day of sale. The balance due will be paid 40% on December 20, 2014, and 50% on January 5, 2015.
The Sellers reserve the right to reject any and all bids.