Work for Reel Core! Reel Core is the leading supplier of plastic reels since 1992. We design, manufacture, and distribute patented, blow molded plastic reels from our 70,000 square foot facility located in Waukon, Iowa. Our employees enjoy our fast paced environment, competitive pay and benefit package and how we strive to train employees and promote from within.
We are currently looking to add the following positions to the Reel Core team:
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
In this Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position you will have the opportunity to:
• Perform preventative maintenance on a variety of industrial equipment and machinery
• Troubleshoot mechanical, plumbing and electrical issues and identify the best and safest way to resolve issues
• Install, maintain, and repair 3 phase, 480 volt electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
• Repair, install, adjust, or maintain blow molding machines and a variety of industrial production and processing machinery
Are you interested? The ideal candidate will possess:
• A minimum of five years’ experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in a manufacturing environment, blow molding industry preferred
• An Associate’s Degree in Industrial Maintenance or similar program or equivalent experience
• Thorough knowledge of 480 volt 3 phase electrical systems, including a knowledge of electrical theories and industrial wiring
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Strong pneumatic, hydraulic and PLC knowledge and repair skills
• A strong internal drive that pushes you toward professional excellence
2nd & 3rd Shift Machine Operators
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in a high-speed manufacturing setting, the ability to operate manufacturing equipment and a strong desire for accuracy and attention to detail skills.
In this position you will have the opportunity to update & create designs and drawings in SolidWorks 2014 from verbal or written descriptions, existing drafts, models, samples or sketches. This role will last from 3-6 months, with the possibility of transitioning into a permanent position for the right candidate. You are the right fit for this role if you are an expert in SolidWorks 2014, have an Associates Degree in Design, Drafting, or Mechanical Engineering Technology or commensurate experience and possess excellent math, interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply call 563-568-6307 ext. 115 or stop in at
904 3rd Ave SW, Waukon, IA.