September 25, 2016
Search only accepts letters and numbers.
Farm & Business
Arts & Leisure
Lifestyles / Arts & Leisure
Decorah & Area Events
Echoes of the Past
Submit an Ad
Are you looking for a second income, year round position or perfect hours to work on the weekend? APPLY NOW! Pepsi-Cola of Decorah is looking for a part-time Merchandiser to work in the Decorah area every other Saturday and Sunday. This person would be responsible for merchandising our products by stocking shelves and filling coolers at local stores. This is a fast paced job requiring repetitive lifting and an eye for detail. Applicants must provide their own form of transportation. Product is already at the stores to be merchandised. Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a good driving record and be able to perform physical aspects of the job. A pre-employment physical, background check and controlled substance test is required. We offer an hourly wage of $11.50 with uniforms provided. If interested please apply online, or call for an application. Pepsi-Cola of Decorah, 1303 Short Street, Decorah, IA 52101 • 563-382-8433 • www.gillettepepsicola.com • EEO/AA
TriMark, New Hampton • TriMark Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of enclosure hardware, is currently accepting applications for the following FULL-TIME positions.
FINISHING A OPERATOR -
Ability to set up and operate manual, automatic and robotic buffing machines in the timely production of finished parts.
DIE CAST B OPERATOR -
Sets up the trim press and makes adjustments to achieve the highest level of quality production possible. Assists with the setup of die cast machines.
PLASTICS A OPERATOR -
Sets up plastic injection molding machine(s), checks mold, air and water lines, and makes other adjustments to achieve the highest level of quality production possible TriMark Corporation offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package. An application must be completed separately for each position you are interested in. For consideration, ensure that your application is completed in its entirety and includes full work history. Please refer to our website, www.trimarkcorp.com to submit applications electronically. Wages are listed there. Applicants for employment will be required to undergo a physical examination and/or drug screen test as a condition of employment. Equal Opportunity Employer
Wanted with at least 5 years of experience to treat our patients like they are family. Local anesthetic certificate and laser knowledge is a plus but not mandatory. 30-34 hrs per week. Please send resume to: Dental Hygienist, c/o Decorah Newspapers, P.O. Box 350 “A”, Decorah, IA 52101
PART-TIME COOK wanted for evening hours on weekdays and weekends. Will be working with other cooks, duties include prep work, cooking and clean up. Experience preferred, but not necessary. Pay based on experience. Apply in person at The Old Rossville Store, Rossville, Iowa. No phone calls please. 38-1-J(S)-x-12
Rewarding Work - Cresco
needed to provide housekeeping, meal prep and light personal care. 10 hours/week and flexible schedule. $10/hour plus hiring bonus! Lifespan of Care - Caretech, Inc. - We Bring the Care to You. 1-800-991-7006
Come Work For The Best -
(Part-Time Position Available). Great Starting Pay Based On Experience, Uniforms Provided. Join An Outstanding Team In An Award Winning Environment. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Apply at Front Desk of Country Inns & Suites, 1202 Highway 9 W, Decorah. Stop In For An Application.
Good Samaritan Society - Postville is hiring:
. Apply online at www.good-sam.com • (563) 864-7425 • Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Gundersen Tweeten Care Center -
(Full-Time & Part-Time Positions, All Shifts);
(Full-Time Evenings, Part-Time Days). Inquire about Benefits, New Wage Scale, Shift Differential for Evenings & Nights. Apply online at gundersenhealth.org/tweeten or contact: Karen Miller, DoN at 507.498.3211, ext. 73427, 125 5th Avenue SE, Spring Grove, MN 55974
(Full-Time / Part-Time, 2nd Shift) Check with us for Full / Part Time Benefits. Hillcrest Home, Inc., Sumner, Iowa (5 Star Facility) We offer pride in resident's care and our staff. Call 563-578-8591. EOE
Keystone AEA is seeking applicants for the position of
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Expertise in Macintosh/Windows platforms and software, as well as internet and networking skills are essential. Programming training and an AA degree in a computer related fIeld is preferred.For more information or to complete an application please visit our website www.aea1.k12.ia.us and click on the employment link. Application deadline is September 30, 2016. Questions may be directed to: Department of Human Resources (563)245-1480. Keystone Area Education Agency. Keystone AEA is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and appreciate diversity in our applicants.
Accepting applications for
COOKS, WAITSTAFF & BARTENDERS
. Both days & nights are available. Does include weekend. Apply within: Stone Hearth Inn Restaurant & Lounge.
Full time position with benefits:
MAINTENANCE & GROUNDS COORDINATOR
- Responsibilities will include assuring buildings, grounds and equipment are maintained, safe and operating at the highest level of efficiency. The position also includes custodial and recycling duties, as well as product delivery. Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Please stop by 607 Washington St. and fill out an application or email/mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or The Spectrum Network, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 22, Decorah, IA 52101. Applications are available at www.thespectrumnetwork.org Spectrum Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Career Opportunities...Lynch BBQ Company Roaster Pig Division has full-time positions available at our Decorah Processing Plant. Daytime hours. Over-time opportunities available! Must be able to lift up to75 lbs. We will train you! Benefits Include: Paid Vacation, 401k, Health, Dental, Flex Plan, Life and Disability. Lynch BBQ, 2486 171 Ave., Decorah, IA 52101 or call Kevin or Scott at 563-382-4420. Drug test & pre-employment physical required. EOE
Career Opportunities...at our Waucoma Location:
BARN HELP (PT)
- Responsible for the general care of livestock.
- Western, IA, responsible for identifying new hog supplies.
HOG BUYER/STATION MANAGER TRAINEE
- Across the state of Iowa. This is a learning opportunity in a career as a hog buyer. We offer a great benefit package to all full-time! Health, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flex Spending Plan. For additional info., contact: HR @ 563-776-3051or stop by to fill out an application or send resume to email@example.com. Or go to www.lynchlivestock.com to print off an application and mail it to: Lynch Livestock, Inc., 331 3rd St. NW, Waucoma, Iowa 52171, Attn: Angie M.
Post offer physical and pre-employment drug test required. EOE
Construction Company taking applications to erect steel grain bins and steel buildings and for concrete work. Experience a plus. Health insurance and 401k. Apply in person. Structural Contracting, 1799 Sand Road, Ossian • 563-532-9889.
Our app is now available!